About the Workshop
Dr Amy Finlay-Jones will lead a 1-day self-compassion workshop on June 11th in Nedlands, WA.
This one-day workshop is designed to help you cultivate the skill of self-compassion through education, dialogue and practice. In the workshop you will learn skills and concepts from the Mindful Self-Compassion program, as well as a range of other leading mindfulness and compassion-based approaches.
In this workshop, you will learn:
· What self-compassion is and isn’t
· How to motivate yourself with kindness
· Self-compassion meditation
· Loving-kindness meditation
· Self-compassion practices for daily life
· How to experience your life more fully
· How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
This workshop is suitable for beginners as well as those who wish to deepen their practice.
Date: Saturday June 11th, 2016 | 9.30 am – 4.30pm
Location: Chelsea Health, 145 Stirling Hwy Nedlands.
Cost: $140 including training and materials
Please read the Participant Information prior to registering.
Please note: spaces for this workshop are extremely limited. To register, please click here.
To read more about the instructor, please click here.